Central Women’s University, the only UGC approved university for women in the country, invites application for a top management position of Treasurer on contractual basis
Post Graduation in any discipline preferably in Accounting/ Finance/Economics or MBA with Accounting/Finance concentration. Those who served in a university as Treasurer will carry an added advantage.
At least 15 (fifteen) years of experience in university teaching, administration or financial management in any reputable university/organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. The incumbent, on the whole, will supervise the office of the Treasurer as per Private University Act 2010 and the statutes/rules of the University.
2. Overall supervision of university funds, proper recording of revenue and expenditure accounts, annual budget preparation, financial management and discipline and accounting.
3. Oversee and manage the investment of university funds in accordance with the university policies, procedures and government regulations.
4. Liaise with the Finance Committee and the Board of Trustees on all financial aid or assistance, salaries, and other benefits or allowances, prepare financial reports for external agencies/auditors and ensure timely submission of IT Returns.
5. Prepare periodic financial forecasts to facilitate the long-term financial planning.
6. She/he may be assigned other tasks and responsibilities by the Vice Chancellor, Finance Committee, Syndicate, and the Board of Trustees.
Compensation: The position carries a handsome salary commensurate with qualifications and experiences and the salary will be fixed through negotiation.
Term: Four Years
Please send hard copies of your complete CV, copies of certificates & mark sheets and a copy of recent passport size photograph with a forwarding letter to the Vice-Chancellor, Central Women's University, 6 Hatkhola Road, Dhaka-1203, or e-mail the same to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position applied for must be mentioned in the subject-line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.